Thursdays are normally open knitting, and while you may certainly bring your knitting, we are also participating in Girls Night Out on Thursday, April 9th!
This time out, we will enjoy truffles from Roslyn Candy Company (while they last!), as well as other snacks.
As we did last year, you’ll have the opportunity to choose a mystery discount at checkout, ranging from 10-30%, good for any in-stock, regular priced merchandise, with the exception of consignment items and classes.
And don’t forget, every $10 you spend gives you a chance to win one of the event-wide gift baskets with contributions from all participating businesses.
1) 2 skeins of Oink Pigments Sport + project bag and pattern for the Kepler shawl
2) 2 skeins of Opera from Black Tie Yarns (a division of Zen Yarn Garden)–800 total yards of merino, cashmere, and silk…
3) A skein of Satchel from Mrs. Crosby + a pattern for A Simple Little Something scarf
4) An Almost Everything set from the Bar-Maids
5) 2 skeins of Yarn Hollow Tor DK in Blueberry and Winter Lake
We give you two tickets, you choose the prizes you most want to win. I’ll draw for prizes on Monday morning!
|While you can only enter to win the event-wide gift basket on Thursday evening, the mystery discount and entries for the in-store prizes will continue through Sunday afternoon.
I’d love for you to be part of Thursday evening’s festivities, but please stop by during the weekend if you can’t make it!